Best Hummus Ever
Super yummy and nutrient dense, this recipe is packed with protein, healthy fat, fiber, and slow-releasing carbs to keep you fuller, longer. Gluten-, soy-, egg-, and dairy-free!
- 1 (15 oz) Can of garbanzo beans/chickpeas
- 3 tbsp Tahini
- 1-2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice (or to your liking)
- 1 Medium clove garlic
- Salt, and any other spices (paprika, turmeric, you name it!) to taste
- Add the chickpeas to the blender/Vitamix.
- Add the tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Blend to the texture of your liking.
- Serve with parsley and sprinkle paprika, turmeric, or your fave spice and enjoy!
Leftovers? Store homemade hummus in an airtight container for 4-5 days in the fridge.