Turmeric Tea Latte
Turmeric tea, or 'golden milk,' as it is often called, has been consumed for its healing powers since ancient times. Made with warming spices like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, this recipe is loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory power!
- 1/4 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp Ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk, warmed
- 3/4 cup Hot water or hot brewed rooibos tea
- Add all powders to an 8-ounce teacup.
- Pour in warmed coconut milk and whisk to blend, making sure to dissolve any clumps.
- Pour hot water or tea over the top of the mixture.
- Carefully whisk, and enjoy!
- Adding a pinch of sea salt on top enhances the warm flavors of this latte even more.
- If you like it on the sweet side, add 4-6 drops of vanilla stevia or another healthy sweetener of your choice.