Watermelon Summer Salad
A refreshing and colorful salad that offers the perfect mix of savory and sweet! Loaded with lycopene, an antioxidant powerhouse, watermelon is also super hydrating for the hot summer days ahead.
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 3 cups Watermelon (diced into cubes)
- 2/3 cup Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/2 cup Basil
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Pistachios
- In a small mason jar, combine maple syrup, lime juice, olive oil and salt. Cover with lid, shake to combine and set aside.
- In a serving bowl, combine chopped watermelon, tomatoes, feta, and pistachios.
- Divide into plates and drizzle with desired amount of dressing and basil. Enjoy!
- Make it Greek - Add thinly sliced red onion and black olives
- More Protein? Add snap peas, edamame, walnuts or serve with a grilled salmon or chicken
- More Greens? Add more fresh herbs, arugula or chopped mint
For additional and exclusive tips and tricks, and recipes, FOLLOW Zesty Glow on Instagram and LIKE Zesty Glow on Facebook!