Cream of 3 Super Greens Soup
This soup is yummy! as well as quick, easy, and perfect for the winter months. Our 3 super greens are broccoli, kale & spinach, a great trifecta to detoxify you and boost your immune system. Enjoy!
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 cups Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 3 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (diced)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/8 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1 cup Water (filtered)
- 1 cup Canned Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- Parsley to dress it up
- Heat coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until golden (about 5 minutes). Add garlic and stir for another minute.
- Add vegetable broth and water to the pot. Stir until producing light steam. Add the broccoli florets in with the mixture and let steam for 5m or until broccoli is bright green.
- Add salt to taste and coconut milk and stir well.
- Add spinach and kale. Stir just until the greens are wilted and remove from heat.
- Blend the soup until smooth and transfer the blended mixture back into a large pot. Warm to the desired temperature.
- Ladle into bowls. Add parsley to taste and enjoy!
For additional and exclusive tips and tricks, and recipes, FOLLOW Zesty Glow on Instagram and LIKE Zesty Glow on Facebook!